How to change the nameserver on a GoDaddy domain
Simple steps for changing a nameserver on GoDaddy
To change your server name follow the steps below:
- Open the GoDaddy website.
Website link – https://au.godaddy.com/
- Sign in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click on Domains > My Domains page.
- Click on the Domain name from the list.
- Under Additional Settings click Manage DNS.
- Go to Nameservers.
- Click on change and select ‘Customs’.
- Change your server name and click save.
- Your server name has finally changed.